Shoulder and Neck Pain Relief
Shoulder and Neck Pain Relief, Headaches, Migraines, Insomnia and stress can all be improved with a MagneHealth Pillow Pad or Cover
- Simple drug-free pain relief whilst you rest or sleep
- Ideal for Shoulder and Neck Pain Relief
- The Pillow Pad can be positioned on a pillow – 40 x 30 cm
- The Pillow Cover fits over the entire pillow – 75 x 50 cm
- Fully washable and easy to care for
NB Pillow not included
- Each MagneHealth Pillow Pad or Pillow Cover contains 40 Strontium ferrite ceramic magnets (about the size of a 5 pence) which both increase blood flow and reduce inflammation.
- The body heals itself by the greatest degrees at night; magnetism is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream, aiding recovery and improved health.
- In January 2014 NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) formally approved the use of TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) “to treat or reduce the severity of migraine and for regular use to prevent or reduce the frequency of migraines occurring”.
- Recommended for shoulder and/or neck pain relief
- Disclaimer:- please read this before using magnetic therapy products:
In the case of pregnancy, treatment for cancer of if you have any sort of medical implant such as a pacemaker, insulin pump or defibrillator, magnetic therapy is not recommended. White Cloud does not diagnose, prescribe or make any medical claims. Magnetic therapy is not intended to replace medical advice or prescriptions. No guarantee of effectiveness is made with the use of magnetic therapy products as individual results may vary. As a precaution we advise you to keep electronic, electrical and magnetic devices away from magnetic therapy products as it may affect their performance.
Position the MagneHealth Pillow Pad on your pillow (wherever you find most comfortable) and then cover your Pillow (and Pillow Pad) with an outer cotton pillow cover.
The MagneHealth Pillow fits over the entire pillow and will need an additional outer pillow cover.
Q. How long does it take to notice a difference?
A. This varies from person to person; it could be the next day, or a little longer. It is a subtle, gradual process- you should notice an improvement within a couple of weeks
Q. How does magnet therapy help with Insomnia?
A. The pineal gland in the centre of the head is acutely sensitive to magnetic energy and produces the sleep hormone melatonin, almost entirely during the night when the Earth’s negative magnetic field is dominant. When sleeping on strong enough magnets, the magnetic field produced will bring your melatonin and serotonin (growth hormone) to optimum levels.
Q. Which item should I choose for shoulder and neck pain relief?
A. The Pillow Cover is the more versatile, as it covers a larger area and is ideal for shoulder and neck pain relief. The entire pillow can then be positioned to support your neck.
Q. Is it true that NICE has started to recommend magnet therapy for some forms of migraine?
A. Yes, since January 2014 this has been the case and we recommend taking a look at the NHS choices website for further information.
“There has been a significant reduction in my headaches and I’m really feeling much more rested” Mrs L – Norfolk
“Absolutely fantastic and unique! I have Fibromyalgia and have read reviews, so thought I would try the Pillow Pads. I have told my doctor who specialises in Fibromyalgia of this site and he now advises people to view the site for magnetic products which have been proven to help” Leanne Johnson-Riley