Pain Relief for Dogs and Cats
Pain relief for dogs and cats – MagneHealth can provide relief for dogs & cats with stiff joints, aches or pains.
- Natural pain relief for dogs and cats
- Soft Merino wool pet cushions for improved comfort and warmth
- Easy to care for and fully washable
- Small – 55 x 45cm – Cat or small dog size – 40 magnets
- Widely used for providing pain relief for dogs and cats, magnets assist by both increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation. By relaxing muscle and tissue in the same manner as heat therapy; magnet therapy is a subtle and gradual process; providing effective, long lasting and natural pain relief for dogs and cats with stiff joints, aches or pains. Whilst heat therapy is more intense, magnet therapy is more constant.
- MagneHealth Pet Cushions, available in 1 size containing a large number of 1000 gauss magnets
- You should see an improvement in your pet’s mobility and agility after a few weeks. These magnets are static; they do not resonate or pulse, so microchips will not affected.
- NB Magnetic Therapy is not intended to replace veterinary advice and results can and do vary.
Q. In simple terms, how do these magnetic pet cushions work?
A. The iron in the blood responds to the magnets naturally, helping draw the blood more effectively around the body therefore improving natural energy flow and aiding recovery, thus aiding pain relief for dogs and cats.
Q. How long does it take to make a difference?
A. This varies from animal to animal; it might be the next day, or it could be a little longer. It is a subtle, gradual process – you should notice an improvement within a couple of weeks.
Q. Is there a possibility of the electronic data on my dog’s microchip being wiped by the magnets?
A. The 1000 gauss magnets used are static, with no resonation or pulsing, so it is very unlikely
Q. If I use an additional cover to protect the wool, will this affect the magnets?
A. It will make no difference to the efficacy of the magnets.
Q. Which size Pet Cushion should I choose?
A. Our recommendation is that it should be a size that will allow your pet to spread out comfortably, rather than opting for something on the small side. As a rough guide; the Small will suit cats and terriers
“We bought a MagneHealth Underblanket for ourselves a couple of years ago and because we are so delighted with it, we decided to purchase a Pet Bed for our Labrador, Monty – it has saved us a considerable amount of money at the Vets and we are really pleased at how much difference it has made” Paul and Sally M – Dorset
“I bought two MagneHealth Pet Beds for our two Weislers, not only do the dogs choose to use the cushions but there is a distinct improvement in their stiffness” Sandra Hartley – Gloucestershire
Cleaning: (First remove inner layer containing magnets)
Gently wash the outer cover using wool detergent and a wool wash. Do not spin and hang to drip dry
Can be spot cleaned and hung in the sun to refresh the wool
“My cat loves this cushion and is already able to lie on her side again, without growling as she moves. Highly recommended for any animal with joint problems or general pain relief for dogs or cats” Sue McKnight – France