Lower Back Pain Relief Cushions
Lower back pain relief, Arthritis, sports injuries, sprains, strains and bone fractures can all be helped with Seat Cushions from MagneHealth
- Simple and effective drug-free pain relief whilst you drive, watch television or simply relax
- Soft, fully washable Merino wool to reduce pressure points by up to 30%
- Ideal for lower back pain relief
- Small – 55 x 45 cm – 40 magnets
- Medium – 75 x 55 cm – 60 magnets
- Large – 95 x 70 cm – 100 magnets
- Magnetic therapy seat cushions are available in 3 sizes and each contains a large number of North facing 1000 gauss Strontium ferrite ceramic magnets (about the size of a 5 pence) to help relieve pain, relax the body and improve natural energy.
- A subtle and gradual process, magnet therapy provides alternative, drug-free and natural pain relief. It relaxes muscle and tissue in the same manner as heat therapy; but where heat therapy is more intense, magnet therapy is more constant.
- Disclaimer:- please read this before using magnetic therapy products:
In the case of pregnancy, treatment for cancer of if you have any sort of medical implant such as a pacemaker, insulin pump or defibrillator, magnetic therapy is not recommended. White Cloud does not diagnose, prescribe or make any medical claims. Magnetic therapy is not intended to replace medical advice or prescriptions. No guarantee of effectiveness is made with the use of magnetic therapy products as individual results may vary. As a precaution we advise you to keep electronic, electrical and magnetic devices away from magnetic therapy products as it may affect their performance.
Q. How long will it take to notice a difference? A. This varies from person to person; it might be the next day, or it could be a little longer. It is a subtle, gradual process- you should notice an improvement within 5-21 days. Q. Will the magnets still work if I put them inside a magnetic therapy seat cushion cover? A. Yes, this will make no difference at all to the efficacy of the magnets Q. I am unsure which size MagneHealth wool magnetic therapy seat cushion to choose, can you help me please? A. As a guide – we recommend the Small size as a back rest, the Medium size is about the size of a standard pillow, and the Large is large enough to lie on. (If you are looking for something to fit a bed, MagneHealth Toppers/Underblankets are supplied in UK standard bed sizes: Single, Double, King and Superking)
“Apart from the medical help with the little magnets doing their job, I find the magnetic therapy seat cushion itself so comforting”
“Thank you very much for selling this product – it has much improved my overall daily energy and as I have mentioned before, sciatic pains are completely gone”
“Thank you for introducing me to your wonderful MagneHealth magnetic therapy seat cushion (and Underblanket). Although I have ME and Arthritis, I am now able to sleep soundly and my whole body feels much better. As I mentioned on the telephone, I have not had to go to my Osteopath for a number of months now” Mrs Pennefather – Hampshire
Cleaning: (First remove the inner layer containing magnets) Outer cover can be washed on gentle wool wash at 30 degrees, using wool detergent. Do not spin and hang to drip dry. Can be spot cleaned and hung in the sun to refresh the wool. Replace inner magnetic layer with the magnets facing “downwards”.
“Thank you for sending the wonderful MagneHealth magnetic therapy seat cushion. Although I have ME and Arthritis, I am now able to sleep soundly and my whole body feels much better. I have not had to go to my Osteopath for a number of months now” Mrs Pennefather – Hampshire