Magnet Therapy Advice, Information, Maintenance & Care
- If you are needing help with a longstanding medical condition, please be patient as magnet therapy is a subtle and gentle process and it can take anything from 5-21 days (sometimes longer) before you notice an improvement with MagneHealth Magnet Therapy.
- Occasionally it can be a case of the body needing to adjust and “feeling worse before feeling better” – if this happens we recommend the Topper be introduced gradually (e.g one night on, two nights off).
- MagneHealth Toppers/Underblankets can be safely used by customers with hip replacements etc as modern surgery uses non-ferrous materials.
- MagneHealth Toppers can be used with an electric underblanket, but the MagneHealth Topper MUST be placed on top of the electric underblanket.
- Although the magnets used in MagneHealth products do not resonate or pulse, as a precaution, it is advisable to keep electronic, electrical and magnetic devices at a reasonable distance from your bed.
- Electromagnetic fields (EMF’s) are emitted by most modern day electrical appliances such as televisions or computers and magnet therapy can used to counteract the ill effects.
- We offer a full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on all MagneHealth Toppers/Underblankets, from the date of purchase.
- NB MagneHealth Magnet Therapy products are not recommended if you are pregnant, undergoing cancer treatment or have a any sort of medical implant, such as pacemakers, insulin pumps or defibrillators. Magnet Therapy is not intended to replace medical advice or prescriptions.
- No guarantee of effectiveness is made, as individual results may vary with Magnet Therapy.
- Recommended further reading:
- Peter Rose – The Practical Guide to Magnet Therapy ISBN 1 84181 004 5 Godsfield Press Ltd – 2001
- Dr Sarah Brewer – Healing with Magnetic Therapy ISBN 0-9540771-1-3 D Jay Ltd – 2002
- MagneHealth uses ceramic Strontium ferrite magnets (about the size of a 5 pence piece) with a manufacturer’s surface rating of 450-500 gauss and 1000 gauss.
- Each magnet is classified as unipole – (the negative and positive poles are on opposite faces of the magnet)
- They have an estimated life of 20 years. All magnets will gradually lose strength, but these synthetic magents are amongst the most durable currently available.
- All MagneHealth magnets are fixed with the North seeking, or negative pole facing the body. This is believed to be the most effective way to relieve pain, relax the body and improve health.
MagneHealth Toppers/Underblankets fit on top of a mattress and under your sheet. An additional cotton protective cover can be used if you so wish, this will not interfere with the effectiveness of the magnets. An electric underblanket can be used, but it must be placed underneath the MagneHealth topper/underblanket.
Wool Toppers/Underblankets – Remove inner magnetic layer and machine wash the wool cover on a cool gentle cycle, using wool detergent. Hang to dry in the sun. When replacing the inner magnetic layer, the magnets face down to the mattress.
Cotton Toppers/Underblankets – Machine wash on a cool gentle cycle, gentle spin and hang to dry. Do not spin dry and do not iron. Do not Dry Clean
Merino Cushion Pads/Cushion Pads for Pets – Remove inner magnetic layer and machine wash the wool cover on a cool cycle, using wool detergent. Hang to dry in the sun. When replacing the inner magnetic layer, the magnets face downwards.
Pillow Pads and Pillow Covers – Machine wash on a cool gentle cycle, gentle spin and hang to dry. Do not spin dry and do not iron. Do not Dry Clean.
We also sell MagneHealth Magnet Therapy on Amazon